Saturday 5 February 2011

Helen - February 5 - Uppsala, Sweden

This time next week I'll be lifting off from Heathrow with an 11½ hour flight ahead of me. Bridget will already be in the air somewhere over France.

Seems strange that it's next week. The flights have been booked for months. The holiday itself has been booked in my head since a cold, snowy morning in January 2010. I remember it like it was yesterday, the moment I decided that I needed something warm and positive to look forward to as part of my 40th celebrations. And here we are...next week. Yihaa!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like I am the first one to comment ! What a great idea Helen to start a blog and fill it with beautiful photos and memories ! Your dream has almost come true I know it will be a holiday you will never forget x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on you to comment first Joanne, thank you. I am all about sharing with family and friends and am looking forward to posting some wonderful photos and stories from CT. And I can't wait to FINALLY meet you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck what a cheap way of not sending us postcards, ha ha, by having your very own blogspot. Don't forget to pack your RayBans, Blog you next week ok.
    Love and Big Big hugs x x x x x DaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find all the caches you want to, we're sure you'll have a great time with Bridget and Chris, only 5 days to go and you'll be on your way. We'll follow you on your blog and will be thinking about you, lots of love, Paul and Janet xx0xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO PROUD of you Darling, Rod and I hope that you both have such a wonderful time, we know you will. This time tomorrow you'll be ON YOUR WAY (don't forget the Surgical Stockings)!! Speak tomorrow, love you lots, Mum xxxxxxxxxxxx
    ps - thank you Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete